Welcome To Budget Housing Program
We are a transnational organization that provides planning services, build commercial properties and temporary to permanent housing for families, public & private organizations and governments. We are a team of engineers, architects, planners and land surveyors.
Our prime directives are to provide, shelter, capacity planning, capacity development, and land-use planning services to governments, general public, and not-for-profits organizations. We support and strengthen an organization’s ability to effectively and efficiently design, implement and evaluate development activities according to its mission and to augmenting an ongoing process by which people and systems, operating within dynamic contexts, enhance their abilities to develop and implement strategies in pursuit of their objectives for increased performance in a sustainable way.
BHP is an organization that uphold civic engagement and sound participatory processes by which individuals, institutions and societies develop abilities (individually and collectively) to perform functions, solve problems and set and achieve goals: thus creating an environment in which people can develop their full potential and lead productive, creative lives in accordance with their needs and interests. This agency acknowledges that this current convoluted global economic tsunami has slice, government, people, private entities and not-for-profits organizations budget by less than half. In fact, many have closed their doors and others are contemplating on closing their doors also. We believe that we can prevent many of them from going out of service by utilizing using the concept of capacity planning and capacity development. Our main focus is to coordinate among them to verify economic strengths, weakness, assets, assist and encourage to sharing resources, and building on their economic strengths, assist in development expansion through the governmental and agency approval process, and managing projects
Indicated below are the fundamentals of the implementation process:
Determine Service Level Requirements
- Analyze Current Capacity;
- Engage Stakeholders on capacity development;
- Assess capacity assets and needs;
- Formulate a capacity development response;
- Implement a capacity development response;
- Evaluate capacity development;
- Plan for the future;
- Improving energy efficiency in the transportation, building, and other appropriate sectors;
- Codify mutual benefit, common sense, comprehensive plans and land development regulations that promote stewardship;
- Challenge environmental & economical injustices through policy amendment and case law;
- Strengthening government of its capacity to direct and support the shelter recovery process through providing permanent modular structures;
- To provide affordable housing to those who want to build a private home on a private lot;
- Provide permanent and temporary storage shed to the general public;
- Provide temporary work force housing; and
- Provide temporary to permanent modular structures for NGOs, Churches, Multi-Dwelling units, High Density Dwelling Units, Schools and Office use.
Our design mission:
Incorporate research and development and off the shelf renewable energy into the methodology of project concepts.
Articulate an environmental awareness through design.
Increase the number of LEED certified projects